File a Complaint
If you would like to report a complaint, please select who your complaint is against and follow the procedures outlined below.
Problems with Lifeline
To report a problem with Lifeline, contact your local telephone company.
Complaints Against Your Telephone Company
To file a complaint against your telephone company, contact your state utility commission.
Complaints Against USAC
- Select your method for filing your complaint:
||File by email – Write "Complaint" in the subject line.
2000 L Street NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20036
- In your complaint, please provide the following:
- Your contact information
- A general description of the complaint
- Specific details of your exchanges with USAC
- Within two business days, USAC will provide a response to your complaint (or an estimated response date). Total time to respond to a complaint will not exceed 20 business days from the date of complaint receipt.