– List of FY2013 FRNs Missing Item 21 Attachments Now Available
The list of FRNs
contains a list of all FY2013 Funding Request Numbers (FRNs) in the USAC database that we believe are missing Item 21 attachments. This list is in alphabetical order by state. The first tab is A-F, the second is G-K, the third is L-P, and the fourth is R-Z.
Find your FRN and follow the instructions below.
Your FRN will be on this list if:
- You did not file an Item 21 attachment and should have filed one.
- You started an Item 21 attachment online but did not submit it by April 17, 2013. (Clicking the “Save and Exit” button does not submit your attachment.)
- You submitted an Item 21 attachment by email, fax, or on paper, but you did not correctly identify the FRN, the FCC Form 471 application number, or both in time for USAC to log it by March 28, 2013.
- Your Item 21 attachment and the Item 21 Attachment Urgent Reminder Letter crossed in the mail.
You must submit an Item 21 attachment for each of your FRNs on or before May 15, 2013. FRNs that are missing Item 21 attachments or have Item 21 attachments submitted after May 15 will be denied for being out-of-window.
If you believe you have submitted an Item 21 attachment online, go to the Item 21 attachment web page
; enter your Billed Entity Number, FCC Form 471 application number, and security code; and click Continue. If an FRN shows any status other than “submitted online,” click the status, complete your attachment, and click the “submit” button. This action will complete the process and submit your attachment.
If you believe you have submitted an Item 21 attachment by email, fax, or paper, first review your copy of the submission for accuracy. You can then call the Client Service Bureau (CSB) at (888) 203-8100 to check the status of your submission. Be sure to have your FCC Form 471 application number, the method of submission (email, fax, or paper) and the date of submission.
If we still do not have your Item 21 attachment, you will need to resubmit it.