If you have a question about Lifeline, we have a support center that is available to assist you.
Lifeline Support Center
7 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET
Contact us at: LifelineSupport@usac.org
Call us for assistance at (800) 234-9473 (press 1 for English; press 2 for Spanish)
The Lifeline Support Center can help support questions about:
- The status of your Lifeline application
- Documents needed to show you qualify
- Lifeline companies in your area
- Assistance with recertifying your benefit
- Assistance with the Lifeline Household Worksheet
- Resetting your account
Contact your phone or internet company if you have questions about your phone or device, service, or bill. To call them, look up your company’s contact information here.
More options to get help:
- If you are not able to receive help from your company, contact your state’s utility regulator to file a complaint.
- Report fraud:
- Consumer fraud – If you know someone who is fraudulently receiving Lifeline, or is receiving more than one Lifeline benefit, contact the FCC’s Lifeline Fraud Tip Line at (855) 455-8477 or LifelineTips@fcc.gov.
- Company fraud – If a phone or internet company is committing waste, fraud, or abuse, please report it on USAC’s Whistleblower Alert page.
- More consumer help – Visit the FCC Consumer Complaint page or call (888) CALL-FCC (888-225-5322), or (844) 432-2275 (videophone for ASL users).